home contents follow me twitter insta
Random entry
Friday, June 20.


Assalammualaikum.

It has been a while. I'm quite busy with my daily routine. School-homework-tuition-homework-shool. Yeah, student life. However, i'm doing good. Alhamdulillah. By the way, midyear exam results were out. And i got an "okay-okay" result. But i accepted it though i didn't got the best in class. Recently(well dah lama sebenarnya, nak dekat sebulan dah) my school buat hari anugerah. Me and my fellas incharged on gamelan.

insta  -   ziezimello

Then time tu sebenarnya musim midyear exam. I don't think i gave my all blood, sweat and tears. Because the thing is i didn't stop fangirling during exam. I just start study after dinner then i didn't burn the midnight oil sangatlah. Sebab malas. Pagi tu, tawakkal saje lah. If i get good results alhamdulillah, but if i get bad result,, "i'm a dead meat!" Mampus k kena rotan dengan cikgu.

Tapi sekarang, result sudah dapat meh. Hehehe. I already knew that some of my grades were ready to flop. Especially english. Teacher keeps on babbling tome that i should have wrote better essay.. Bayangkan i just sent two pieces of paper whereas the others sent berhelai-helai kertas testpad. Well, nak buat macam mana kan. Past is past.

Honestly speaking, baru-baru aku macam dah tersuka dekat novel balik. Gosh, habis aku. Mana nak baca novel, nak tengok variety show, nak tengok movie pe semua. Okay i didn't mention about when i'm going to study.heee

"Success is 99% perspiration and 1% of inspiration."

I... hm.. I do admit this idiom. My grades were low because i didn't try to work hard. However i think i'm going to change. In shaa Allah.

*THIS IS JUST A RANDOM ENTRY OF ME AFTER A LONG TIME I DIDN'T SHOW UP. bye


« Older // Newer »
© 2014 ZIEZI EZWANIE ZAINOL AFANDI. Created by Amar Khatamy. All rights reserved.